The mission of the AAHP, an alliance of homeopathic manufacturers, pharmacists, and other qualified parties is to serve the homeopathic community by:
- promoting excellence in the practice of homeopathic pharmacy, manufacturing and distribution, by supporting the requirements, criteria, and published guidelines in the HPRS, CPG, CFR, and other applicable regulations.
- providing opportunities for market development and market growth by promoting homeopathy to consumers.
- maintaining an appropriate regulatory and legislative climate with governmental bodies to promote positive relations, beneficial legislation, and the prestige of the industry.
- providing outreach via education, public relations, and research support.
- promoting efforts in building a coalition with all interested and qualified parties within the homeopathic community.